|Session Type||Allotted Time|
|Oral Presentation||10 min. (including 3 min. Q&A)|
- Please be sure to keep to the allotted presentation time in consideration of the next speaker.
- Arrive at your session room at least 20 minutes before the session begins.
- You will be responsible for controlling/advancing your slides.
- Allotted time may be different for each person.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (PPT) 2010; 4:3 aspect ratio of slide sizes
- Use a standard font such as Times New Roman, Arial or Tahoma.
- Video files should be in WMW, MPEG or AVI format.
- Images should be in JPG, GIF or BMP format.
- Session rooms will be equipped with a computer running Windows (IBM only, no Mac), projector and microphone.
- Podiums will be equipped with a monitor, microphone, mouse and smart pointer (No keyboard).
- We DO NOT recommend using your own laptop computer for your presentation to avoid problems with computer-projector compatibility.
(If you should use yours, please visit the Preview Room in advance.)
- Please bring your presentation files on a USB memory stick to the Preview Room at least 2 hours before your scheduled presentation.
- Presenters are requested to check their presentation files to ensure they work correctly in our system.
- We kindly request you to submit the authorization form in regard to your PPT file as a PDF file as well as an mp4 file of the recording of your on-site presentation to the official website for participants of WONCA2018. After completing the attached form, please send it to the WONCA2018 secretariat at email@example.com
- We kindly request you to include the attached COI Declaration form into the PPT presentation file irrespective of whether you or your institution at any time receives any payment or services from a third party (government, commercial, private foundation, etc.) or not.
|Poster Presentation 1||Affixation||October 18 (Thu)||08:00-10:10|
|Poster Presentation 2||Affixation||October 19 (Fri)||08:00-10:10|
|Poster Presentation 3||Affixation||October 20 (Sat)||08:00-10:10|
- The poster presentation will be held in Hall B2, COEX.
- Please note the following information for poster preparation by assigned date.
- Poster size should be A0 (1189mm x 841mm).
- Poster panels are 2,350mm in height by 950mm in width.
- The poster title, author(s)'s name(s) and affiliation(s) should appear at the top.
- A poster panel and presentation number (Code No.) will be provided for each poster.
- Mounting and Removal must be done during the assigned schedule only. If not, it will be removed by staff without notice, and the organizing committee will not take responsibility for any damages or losses.
- Adhesive tape will be available to attach your poster to the panel. (Tapes will be provided in the poster/exhibition hall)
- The scientific program committee highly recommends you include full disclosure on the poster you submitted. The purpose is to provide attendees of your session with information about any possible interests of yours that could influence how they perceive and understand your work.
* Poster Printing Service (Deadline: October 12, 2018)
We are pleased to be able to facilitate an option for local poster printing and delivery through THE FOSTER. You can have your posters printed in Seoul, Korea and pick them up directly at the conference venue. Please visit the website for the page dedicated to WONCA 2018 Seoul: Go To Website Click
Contact Point: Hanna Jang