Deadline for Abstract Submission: April 30, 2018
We invite all interested family medicine experts to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation. We welcome you to contribute to the most up-to-date research and latest developments from around the world. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Academic Program Committee and accepted abstracts will be assigned to the appropriate session based on the author’s application and program requirements.
How to Submit
Sign up or log into the online system
Fill out personal info
Select Abstract Submission
Complete submission and author info.
Save and review until the submission deadline
Topics for Oral and Poster Presentation
1. Global Health & Primary Care Policy
1-1 Communicable Diseases
2. Health Promotion
1-2 Environmental Issues
1-3 Epidemiology & Public Health
1-4 Food & Nutrition
1-5 Gender, Cross-culture
1-6 Health Equity
1-7 Ethical issues
1-8 Maternal-Child Health
1-9 Health Care Policy
2-1 Disease Screening and Prevention
3. Special Population Primary Care
2-2 Lifestyle Behavior(physical activity, eating behaviour, sleep, etc)
2-3 Smoking, Alcohol, and Substance Abuse
2-4 Vaccine Issues
3-1 Continuum Care for Cancer from Diagnosis to Hospice Care
4. Clinical Practice and quality mainteinance
3-2 Displaced Persons Care
3-3 Nursing Care
3-4 Worker's Health
3-5 Child and Adolescent
3-6 Elderly Care
3-7 Women's Health
3-8 Rural Care
3-9 Travel Medicine
4-1 General Medicine
4-6 Musculo-Skeletal & Sports
4-7 Mental Health and Illness
4-8 Alternative Medicine
4-10 Quality & Safety
5-1 Patient Education
6. Future Medicine and Research
5-2 Medical Student Education,Residency Training
5-3 Professional Development
5-4 Endoscopy, Ultrasonography
5-5 Musculo-Skeletal Injections
5-6 Private Medical Devices in Primary Care
5-7 Communication Skills
5-8 Family-Based Approach
5-9 Biopsychosocial Approaches
6-1 AI/ICT-Based Healthcare in Primary Care
6-2 Big Data Based Health Science
6-3 Clinical Research for Primary Care
6-4 Future Trends of Medical Area
6-5 Medical Informatics
6-6 Research-Methodology, Networking
- The abstract must be submitted online by April 30, 2018.
- The abstract body/text should be structured into the 4 sections; Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- The abstract body may be no more than a maximum of 250 words.
- Tables and/or pictures are not accepted as part of the abstract.
- Ensure that your abstract is grammatically correct and free of typographical errors.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted must present in English.
- Please check the presenting author when you type the author information online.
- The presenting author will be underlined in the program and serve as the contact for further correspondence with authors.
- The presenting author must be registered within the pre-registration period.
* If you have any questions or difficulties with submission, please feel free to contact the WONCA 2018 secretariat. (email@example.com