Extension of Workshop/Seminar submission deadline: February 19, 2018
The WONCA 2018 Academic Program Committee cordially invites you to submit proposals for Workshop and Seminar sessions (60 or 90 min). Those wishing to organize a Workshop or Seminar should submit a proposal which includes the aim of the session, session description, estimated number of attendees, and keywords for your audience.
usually provides a longer time for more interaction among the audience. Workshop can provide participants with an opportunity to extend their knowledge and strengthen their skills. It is a traditional session at the WONCA Conference.
is a more formal lecture type of session consisting of distinguished speakers.
How to Submit
Sign up or log into the online system
Fill out personal info
Select a Workshop / Seminar Submission
Complete submission and speaker info.
Save and review until the submission deadline
Topics for Workshop & Seminar
1. Global Health & Primary Care Policy
2. Health Promotion
3. Special Population in Primary Care
4. Clinical Practice
5. Education (including skills)
6. Future Medicine and Research
- Proposals should be typed in English and submitted prior to February 19, 2018.
- All submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Academic Program Committee according to standard review procedures.
- The committee may request you modify the proposal after review, such as session title, time, etc.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to session organizers at the end of February.
- After acceptance notification, selected speakers can submit their session introduction to the designated session/title category through online submission.
- Session introduction is optional for the Workshop depending on the organizer's decision, but it is mandatory for the Seminar.
- Session introduction is free-form, maximum 250 words.
All presenters in your session and session organizers must be registered within the pre-registration period.
|| Workshop, Seminar